I learnt it hard way by trial and error. I used to weigh 105kg, tried many things for weight loss. Finally, when I implemented this thing I was able to get down to 75kg in 3 months. Let me share what it is!

It is being in Calorie Deficit!

This one thing is the deciding factor whether you will lose weight or not. It is simple science! Let me explain what it is. It is just eating less than you require. Your body requires a certain amount of energy everyday. It can either use the energy stored in the body i.e fat and muscle tissue, or from the food you eat. Hence eating less than what your body requires will help it to use the stored energy. This may sound obvious but I rarely see people implementing this.

How do you determine how much to eat everyday? When you are just starting, eat the same as your daily intake but make this one change. While having your meals stop eating as soon as you notice you are getting full. Do this for a week and check whether you are losing weight or not. If you do not lose, weight eat even less the next week. Continue doing this till you reach your target!

When you start implementing this, make sure to eat enough vegetables and fruits to get the required vitamins and minerals. Try to join a gym because if you are trying to lose weight, you will lose muscle also. I explained the benefits of higher muscle mass in the last post, do check it out. If you wish to skip on fruits and gym you can, but your health, in general, may not improve.

That's it! I hope you will start your weight loss journey today. It is all about being consistent!